Wednesday, July 6, 2016

Fantasy Fountain and Zootopia

June 4, 2016
The one other thing that I really wanted to do on my birthday was to go and play in the splash park that is across the street.  There just wasn't enough time to go on my birthday and by the time evening came around I was so exhausted that it just wasn't going to happen.  It was good thing we never made it because mom looked it up the next day and it wouldn't have been on.  This Saturday was the first time it was on since my birthday, so, we thought we would scoot on over there!
Grammy and Granpy were planning on going up to Spokane from our house, but we needed somebody to watch us while mom was at work, since, Dad stayed until Tuesday for my birthday.  Grammy and Granpy graciously said they would change there plans to help out and hang out with us a little bit longer.  We were excited to get to have an extra couple of fun days with them!  
Since the water park is so close we figured we would walk and ride over there!
I was excited to get to take my scooter outside for a ride.  It is sure a fun new scooter with only two wheels and the coolest part is the wheels light up as you ride.  
One more photo with Grammy and Granpy before we head out!  Thanks Grammy and Granpy for coming and for all your help!  We love you!
When we got to fantasy fountain (that is the name of our spray park), I held Makayla's hand while we checked it all out.
I sat down and watched McKenzie stand under the bucket full of water.
Watch out!  The bucket is about to tip over and the water is going to be cold!
I sat down and watched for a little bit!
The volcano started to erupt, so, I went and stood by it.  Last year Makayla hated the volcano and would want to leave when it went off because of the noise.  This year she wouldn't go stand by it, but at least she wan't scared.
I found a water tunnel to walk through!
It was fun to dash in and out of all the spraying water.
Where did the water go?
I took a break from the water and stood on the rock.
I walked through the water tunnel, but covered my face the whole time.
I really wanted to stand under the water bucket like McKenzie, but I wanted Mom to hold my hand while I did it.
We thought this water feature looked like a jelly fish!
The volcano erupts every 15 minutes, so, it is going off again!  Time to get even more soaked.
It is fun to get wet and cooled off!
I better hurry away from the water before it gets me!
I went and hung out with Grammy for a little bit!
I came to see what was going on with Grammy and Makayla.  Didn't want to miss out on any of the fun.
I am glad I liked the water park better than I did last year.
The water was cold, but refreshing.
I had so much fun at the water park!
The volcano erupted again and that was the sign that it was time for us to head back home!
McKenzie was nice enough to share her scooter with me for a little bit.  It was sure fun to get to ride!
I got on my sister's bike while she was on my scooter.  Mom was surprised that my knees didn't hit the ground.  I made it work, but I am definitely to tall for the balance bike.
I love my new scooter.  It is so much easier to ride than my old one!
The movie Zootopia came to our cheep seats here in town and mom had made plans for us to go to see it with Allie!
It was a cute movie and we had a great time seeing it with Allison, Grammy and Granpy!

No comments:

Post a Comment