June 5, 2016
Today we headed to the park to celebrate Isaiah and Trey's birthdays. Look over there mom at all those buckets of water!
Isaiah and Trey had a water fight birthday party at the park. Hey look we got wet!
It felt good to get wet on this nice and hot 100 degree June day!
I played on the slide for a little bit, but it didn't last long with the slides being so hot.
Sienna supplied us with some guns. We don't have any water guns and they had extra, so, they said they would bring us a couple to use for the party! Thanks Sienna and Collin for sharing!
Check out how this bad boy shoots water! How much fun is thi water gun!
Watch out here I come!
I am ready to defend!
I had the best time roaming all around the park spraying people and getting sprayed.
Allie got me in the back and it felt so good!
This water guy is almost as big as me. It is kind of heavy to carry!
Don't worry I have it under control!
Coach Derrick (Isaiah and Trey's dad) got us all huddled up to talk about the rules of the water balloon fight!

We got some water balloons and now need to figure out who we are going to throw them at!
It was fun to throw the water balloons.
I had a great time running around in the grass during the water balloon fight!
We gathered up to make sure that our water guns were loaded with water.
Now we are off to find some trouble!
This has to be the cutest water gun posse that I have ever seen!
Collin's Dad helped us get more water in our guns!
Better watch out for me!
This is a challenging game. Spin around and then try to shoot straight!
We lined up against the wall to wait our turn at the pinata.
I had fun hitting the pinata!
It takes a lot of focus to hit the pinata!
Happy Birthday Isaiah!
Happy Birthday Trey!
Collin and I had a great time eating our cupcakes together!
It was chocolatey, yummy, and turned my tongue brown!
I had a great time playing with Trey at his party!
It is always a blast hanging out with Isaiah!
On the way home from the party I said, "Mom that was one of the most fun parties ever!"
No comments:
Post a Comment