February 4, 2016
Today we headed to Turtle Bay to met up with a friend and go to little explores. We were so excited about little explores today and all the fun activities they had. The first thing we went to check out was the wind tunnel.
We put scarfs into the bottom of the wind tunnel and then excitingly watched them fly out the top and then float down.
How does that work?
What about this heart? Do you think it will work like the scarfs.
It was truly amazing to watch.
It was so fun to watch at how enthralled and fascinated by the wind tunnel we were.
I am going to catch it as it floats down.
It was so fun to watch my excitement.
They also had play-doh to play with. I had fun rolling it out and making hearts with it.
Here is the heart I made.
The last station they had was a rain coloring station. They had us draw a picture on a paper and when we were done we sprayed it with a spray bottle and watched the water spread the ink.
I think I am done with my picture and ready to spray it.
After we did the stations we sat down for story time.
They used musical instruments to enhance the story as it was being told. I had fun playing the triangle after the story was done.
Of course I wanted to spend a little bit more time at the wind tunnel before we headed out to pick up McKenzie from school.
It was sure a fun morning at Turtle Bay.
No comments:
Post a Comment