Monday, February 15, 2016

Basketball!

January 9, 2016
 Today was my first day of Redding Basketball.  For my age the city of Redding doesn't do teams yet.  Every Saturday morning for six weeks we come for 45 minutes and work on different skills and then play a little game for the last 15 minutes.  I was sure excited to get to go today!  They had us all line up on the line to get started.
 We did a little jogging and skipping to warm up!
 Then we worked on our dribbling.  I might need some more practice!
 After that we headed over to do some passing.  I wanted to make sure Mom and Dad were watching me!
 I liked the passing station.
 The next station was defence.  They taught us to get those hands up and follow the ball.
 I had a blast playing around and watching McKenzie!
 At the end we tried to play a little game.
 I found a ball and thought I would work on my dribbling,
 and shooting,
 and dunking!
I am excited to get to play basketball with some of my buddies.  It was fun to play with Collin, Noah, and Isaiah!

No comments:

Post a Comment