Tuesday, February 23, 2016

grammy and granpy

This evening I thought I would go for a horse ride around the house.  I got this fantastic pink horse purse a couple of Christmas's ago.  It is big enough to carry a lot of stuff and also ride it.
I had such a great time with my horse purse.  It was tons of fun and lots of laughter to ride and rest with.
Grammy and Granpy came to visit us today and I was happy to have Grammy help me brush and floss my teeth.
Yesterday we got to open our Christmas presents from Grammy and Granpy which mom took pictures of, but didn't have the card in her camera so those pictures are long gone.  Last night we wanted to put together the new My Little Pony castle that they got us, but it was time for bed.  Mom said that she would put it together while we slept and when we woke up we would be able to play with it.  I was pretty excited to come out to the living room and see it all put together and ready to play with.
McKenzie beat me out to it, but I was just as excited about it.
Does my face show how excited I was about the castle.  Thanks Grammy and Granpy for all our wonderful presents.
It was so fun to be able to have Grammy and Granpy go to McKenzie's basketball!
I put on Grammy gloves.  Do they look like they fit?
I was being a little grumpy this morning.
Here I go for my shot!
An assist.
Granpy and I worked on my dribbling.
We might need to work on it a little more.
Here comes the ball.
Jump ball.
I won and got the ball from Granpy.
Wow!  That is quite the face.
I ready for the ball.
I had so much fun playing basketball with Granpy!
I was open and Isaiah passed me the ball!
Then I looked to see who I could pass it to.
I thought I would lay down to get a good view of the game.
It wasn't going well and I just couldn't watch.
It must have been really bad.  Actually it had nothing to do with the basketball game and more with me not wanting my mom to take my picture.
We love our craft time with Grammy!  Here is my masked snowman I made!
I took my craft time very seriously and made sure I got every inch of my project decorated.
Here is my finished project we did.
I love having Granpy read me a bedtime story.
Granpy and I had fun making different faces for mom!  We started out with smiles!
Our scary faces
Our sad face.
Our really really happy faces.
I thought I should get in on the photos too!
I headed over to Makayla and we thought we would make faces for the camera for mom.  One smile, one intense smile.
Here we go!  Two cute smiles!
Our scary face.
How sad are these two faces?  We had a wonderful visit with Grammy and Granpy and were glad that they were able to come and visit us!

No comments:

Post a Comment