Friday, February 5, 2016

Christmas 2015

December 25, 2015
Happy Birthday Jesus!  I am excited to celebrate Christmas today!
We had fun drawing pictures on the dry erase board!
Daddy gave us some packaging to try to pop!  Let's see if I put all my weight on it if it will pop!
I was smart and found a spot to hold onto while I jumped on mine to get it to pop!
Grandpa and I had fun building a Lincoln log house together.
We found our stockings and Aunt Aubrey and I are waiting to find out what is inside.
Mom and I had fun hanging out while we waited to open mine!
I am excited to open mine!
Look at the cute teddy bear on mine.
Aunt Aubrey and I had fun pretending that we had hair mustaches.  
I had a great time opening my stocking with my Dad.
I sure enjoyed discovering all that was in my stocking!
Of course once I was done, I wanted to help Dad open his.
We had fun putting clothes pins in Daddy's hair.  So silly!
Grandpa need help too!
We were excited to get to Skype with Uncle Josh and Aunt Kate and get to see baby Abigail.
Grandpa got some ball shooters which we found and had a great time shooting.
Watch out Grandpa my aim is not very good!
We had a great time shooting the balls everywhere and then trying to find them all again!
Ready, set, go Aunt Aubrey.
We got a Super Wy movie from the library that we watched in the car on the way to Steamboat, so, I was obsessed with Super Wy while I was there.  I found this green scarf at Grandma and Grandpa's house and pretty much had it on the whole time pretending to be Super Wy!
We headed out to the great room to open our Christmas presents by the Christmas tree!
Being the youngest I got to dig in first.  
Wow!  Check this out!
Of course I thought Grandpa need some help opening his presents.
I wanted to help Grandma open the present that I got her!
I had fun sewing a scarf for her.  I hope it will keep her nice and warm during the Steamboat winter.
I got Katelyn a gift, but she needed a little help opening it.
I also had to help Reese open hers from me!
I had fun hanging out with Aunt Aubrey while we opened our presents.  
I also wanted to make a scarf like McKenzie, so, mom got brave enough and let me try and sew.  I had fun making this scarf for Grandma!  
Minion's, Minion's, Minion's!
Mom found some Captain America t-shirts on clearance and she had to get them for us, so that, we could match Daddy!  
I was excited to get Katelyn dressed in her new dress that matches mine and cowboy boots!  I got a lot of fun stuff for Katelyn for Christmas!
Grandma made us these cute capes and ones to match our dolls.  We love to wear them!  Thanks Grandma and Grandpa for all the wonderful Christmas gifts.
I loaded up all my Christmas presents and tried on the hat that Aunt Aubrey knitted me and headed out on an adventure!
I liked the cute hat and arm warms that Aunt Aubrey knitted me!
We are ready for a cold adventure!
Our dolls got snowboards for Christmas.  We had fun helping them snowboard around the house!
We got Katelyn and Reese up and going!  Aunt Aubrey let us play with her American Girl doll that she had when she was a little girl.
I got a camera for Christmas and had fun taking pictures of Reese and Katelyn and then showing them their picture!
We loved playing the piano.
Some quality time hanging out with Daddy and Grandpa.
We ended Christmas with a delicious prime rib dinner that Grandma cooked up.  We sure had a nice Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment