December 27, 2015
We had so much fun sledding yesterday that when asked what we wanted to do today we said "sledding!". The only problem was that is was a little colder today then yesterday! It ended up being around zero degrees which was about 12 degrees colder than yesterday. Lucky thing we had are warm Frozen fleece scarfs and hats that mom made us. They sure did come in handy!
Today we wanted to bring out the inter tube and try it out down the sledding hill. Here is our first and only run down with the inter tube. It was a fun ride while it lasted.
On the way down the tube popped on us and went flat. I was bummed, but glad that we had the other sleds with us!
Alright Grandpa here we go!
Yep! Still a blast even in the cold weather!
Okay Daddy make me go fast!
Whoa! Look at how far I went!
It is tough getting older and you have to walk your sled back up the hill! It was a good way to stay warm.
It was a beautiful blue sky day. Not a cloud to be seen!
I had fun trying out all the different runs!
Yes! I made it!
I guess I am getting older too and think I should pull up my own sled.
Mom was trying to get a picture of me catching some air off of one of the bumps.
I wanted to go down with mom!
I had Grandma and Grandpa walk me up the hill.
Daddy got a picture of Mom and I after our run down together.
Nothing like ending up in the deeper snow!
Dad and I took a little break up at the top!
I thought I would do a little sledding on my bottom!
Here are some pictures of one of my runs that went a little bit more wild.
Straight into the side of the sledding hill. At least I wont have to walk very far up the hill!
Nothing like laying in the cold snow!
I had fun playing around and keeping myself quite entertained.
Look at us go!
We had a fun run down together!
The joys of being the youngest! A sweet ride up the hill. Can't beat that when you get a ride up and down the sledding hill.
All right I am ready Dad! Send me down.
Thanks for the good push down Dad. It was sure another fun day of sledding. We had a blast in probably the coldest day we will every go sledding in our life.
Nothing like a little hot chocolate to warm you up after being out in the cold. Yummy!
Now those are some rosy cheeks!
I sure enjoyed my hot apple cider that warmed me up.
A cute picture of me with my wrist warmers and hat that Aunt Aubrey knit me! What fun colors they are!
I just wanted my picture taken.
Some stories with Grandma. It was sure a fun day.
No comments:
Post a Comment