December 7, 2015
We have a tradition over the last three years or so of deoratin Rice Krispy Treat trains. This year we thought we would have some friends come over on a Monday night and decorate the trains while our Dad's headed off to BSF. After dinner we quickly got to decorating. Collin and Sienna started right in.
I am all ready to get started!
I had fun piping the frosting on my train to get the candies to stick on.
Look at me go!
Collin and his finished product.
Look at how strong I am! I can bend a train with my two hands. I really wanted to hold up my finished train, so, Mom could take a picture.
Gus had fun decorating his train.
I put a lot of thought into what to I wanted to add next.
This is my buddy Isaiah from Pre-K. His dad coaches basketball in the evenings at a college here in town, so, we thought we would invite him to join us for the train decorating fun!
This is his older brother Tre with his train all decorated.
Last but not least I finally finished decorating my train. It was sure fun to have friends over! We sure do have a blast making them every year.
No comments:
Post a Comment