November 15, 2015
For my birthday Aunt Sarah, Uncle Scott, and my cousins sent me a really fun Bob Minion that talks and has a little teddy bear that goes with it. Well I named Bob's Teddy bear Pizza and put him in my pajama's pocket and carried him around all morning while I played. If you look careful you can see him in my pocket sticking out!
Here is my Bob the Minion toy. I think he is pretty cool!
We got up from our naps today I wanted mom to read me a book, but she was in the middle of making dinner, so, McKenzie said that she would ready me a book. She went and got one of her Bob books and read it to me. It is so nice to have McKenzie reading, so, I can get a story when I want one!
Reading together was a great way to spend the time while we waited for dinner!




No comments:
Post a Comment