Friday, December 11, 2015

Animation at Turtle Bay

November 12, 2015
We hadn't been to Turtle Bay in awhile, so, Mom and I decided to to spend the morning there together!  They have an animation exhibit right now, so, we thought we would check it out. 
They had a Mr. Toad's wild ride car there that you could pretend to drive.  We didn't go on this ride while we were at Disneyland, since, it can be pretty intense in parts, so, I wasn't that familiar with it.  That didn't stop me from having fun pretending to drive.!
It was sure a fun exhibit to explore.
We found the couch from the Simpsons to sit on and hang out.  I am not familiar with the Simpsons either, but that didn't stop me from having fun siting on the cartoon couch.
There we go!  Finally a character that I am familiar with, Cinderella!  After we had fun at the exhibit we went to little explores.  It was a fun time at Turtle Bay!

No comments:

Post a Comment