December 10, 2015
Yesterday I came home from Pre-K very excited because my name was drawn and I was going to play Mary for our chapel. I asked Mom if she would be able to come and watch me, so, mom figured out what time chapel was and her and Makayla came to watch chapel today. We started out our chapel with some Christmas songs.
I was pretty excited to have Mom and Makayla there to watch me. I turned around to make sure they were paying attention.
Mrs. Crow helped me get dressed for the part of Mary with my head dress.
Emmett, who played Joseph, and I waited for everybody else to get ready and the play to begin.
Here is a video of the story of how baby Jesus was born that we did for our preschool chapel.
The angel Gabriel came to visit me.
I rode a donkey to Bethlehem.
Baby Jesus was born and I wrapped Him in a swaddling cloth and laid Him in a manger.
Then the shepherds left to spread the good news. It was sure fun to get to play Mary.
No comments:
Post a Comment