November 26, 2015
Happy Thanksgiving! We thought we would get out for a little Thanksgiving day walk before we stuffed ourselves with dinner. We all got bundled up and headed out. We found some ice while we were out walking. It was fairly cold while we were there, but there was lots of sunshine in Seattle! We were excited about the sunshine, because, this time of year that usually doesn't happen!
We ended up walking to a school that was near by and played on the playground! It was a great way to get some of our sillies out! Wyatt had a great time running around!
I had fun jumping from one step to the next!
Sydney had a great time on the bars. It was fun to watch her spin around the bar and do some cool moves that she learned at gymnastics.
We all climbed up or were helped up onto the bars for a group photo. Well a group photo of us kids, plus Aunt Sarah and Aunt Helen got in, since, they were helping us stay on!
Tyler loved the monkey bars and went back and forth over and over again!
I had fun on the jungle gym!
We had fun playing tag with Daddy and Uncle Scott. This was the base!
Sydney and I climbed up the rock wall for a photo op.
Makayla came to join us for a photo of just us girls!
A sweet cousin picture!
One more in a different order!
I wanted a picture of just me by myself!
Grammy helped lift me up to talk to Aunt Helen on the other side.
Sweet Wyatt stopped for a second on base and mom quickly snatched a picture before he was off to be chased.
One tired little pup who looks like she is ready for a nap!
Uncle Scott came to wake me up and give me a second wind!
I hung out with Aunt Sarah while the big kids played tag.
A little quality time with Mom!
I rewarded her with a nice hug!
Hanging out with Grammy and Granpy while we quickly said hi to our cousin's in Asheville, NC.
I got passed around the Thanksgiving dinner table. I wanted to sit on mom's lap, which, I did for most of dinner. Then when Uncle Scott was done eating he took me, so, Mom could finish eating.
It was nothing but fun and good eating at the kids Thanksgiving table!
After Thanksgiving dinner we headed down stairs to watch the Charlie Brown Thanksgiving movie on the big screen!
It was sure fun to get all cozy in our pajamas and watch a movie!
When the movie was over we headed upstairs for some Thanksgiving pie!
Sydney sure enjoyed hers!
Tyler gobbled his down!
I do love pie!
Grammy helped me finish mine off. We sure had a fun Thanksgiving!
No comments:
Post a Comment