Sunday, December 27, 2015

Christmas tea!

December 14, 2015
Yesterday when mom went to the grocery store she picked me up a special treat.  Last year around Christmas I was introduced to grapefruit and I was sure a fan on it!  Mom thought she would see if I still loved it as much this year.
I am going to go with yep.  I still love grapefruit.  I gobbled it all up with a smile on my face almost the whole time!
Thanks mom for such a yummy snack today!  I can't wait to have more later!
Mom and I had fun playing and getting ready for our Christmas tea that we were going to have after preschool.  I was all smiles for her this morning!
Lucky thing mom had her camera out for the grapefruit since I was in a posing mood today.
Mom and I had fun playing Zingo together.  I love to play games right now, so, when mom asks me what I want to do it is usually play some type of game with her.
I got to call out the cards, which, made it a lot easier for me to claim them even if mom called them first.  Oh the entertainment of playing games with a three year old!
We had fun making food for the tea.  We made some Christmas trees with veggies and a wreath made out of grapes.  It wouldn't be a Christmas tea without fun Christmas themed food!
Two of McKenzie's good little buddies from Pre-K, Allie and Hallie, came over after school to join us for the tea party! 
We sure had fun drinking our Sugar Cookie Sleigh ride tea in our snowmen tea pot and eating our Christmas shaped grilled cheese sandwiches. 
After we finished our tea we decorated some Christmas trees!  I had a great time trying to get my tree all covered with the green frosting.
This is Hallie.  I have had the greatest time getting to know her and become friends with her at Pre-K this year.  Hallie, Allie, and I have a blast playing together!
Sara (Allie's Mom) brought over some of her left over Halloween candy for us to use to decorate our trees.  The leftover Halloween candy works perfect for crafts like these!
Allie is excited to start decorating her second tree.
We had so much fun drinking tea, eating lunch, decorating our trees, and just playing together.  The Christmas tea was a big success.
I am almost done decorating my trees!  Then I think getting all washed up will be in order.
Here are my finished Christmas trees.  I did such a great job on them that a couple of days later Scout decided to eat them. 
Hallie did a beautiful job decorating her trees.  It was sure fun to have her over to our house for the first time. 
Such a sweet picture of Allie in front of her trees.  I am glad that my friends where able to come over, so, I could host a tea for them!

No comments:

Post a Comment