Monday, August 11, 2014

Open gym

August 5, 2014
Today, we met up with some friends at one of the open gyms in town.  
They had a little tots room that was perfect for me to play around in.  
I had fun jumping up and down on the little trampoline.  It took me a moment to get used to it at first, but once I got it I had a blast!
I had fun all over the gym!  We ran on the trampoline, jumped on the mats, did the balance beam, swung on the rings and a lot more fun things.  
I had a great time swinging back and forth.  
I have recently learned how to do a somersault and wanted mom to take a video of me doing one on the mat.  Here is my somersault.  
I was pretty excited to be able to ride on the horse!  We had a fun morning at the gym with our friends.  

No comments:

Post a Comment