Thursday, August 21, 2014

A fancy day!

August 13, 2014
I found these ladybug rain boots today and had to put them on.  I thought they went perfectly with my fancy skirt!
I traipsed around the house in my ladybug boots.  They were a little tricky to walk in, since, they are 4 sizes too big, but I love big shoes right now.  
Mom was vacuuming the living room, so, Makayla and I went to play in my room.  When she was done, I came out very proud of my fancy outfit.  We have been reading some Fancy Nancy books lately.  I thought my cowboy boots were the perfect shoes to make my outfit fancy.  
 I tried to get fancy too and put on my noodle necklace that we made the other day.   
Mom had to take a picture of me today, because, she actually got my hair to do something and I was able to wear it down!
Lately, we really like to have videos take of us.  Here is a video of Makayla dancing!
I wanted to put on a show.  Here is a video of me singing Jesus love me!
I wanted to take a video, so, Mom gave me her phone and I filmed Makayla trying to sing Jesus love me!  Here is my directorial debut!
We headed to Michael's to pick up a couple of things.  Mom had to take a picture of me.  I love to push the basket around and today I did it with such style and grace.  I have really gotten into wearing sunglasses lately and sometime I wear them correctly and sometimes I wear them upside down.  Today, I decided to wear them upside down all through out Michael's.  I am really too cute!
I love to push a basket too!  It makes for quite an adventure when we go through Michael's.
 Is some a little off here?
Mom's cousin Caitlin was on her way back to college in Arizona and we were lucky enough to have her stop by for the night and hang out.  
She got to read us a bedtime story!  It was fun to see here!

No comments:

Post a Comment