Monday, August 25, 2014

Clear Creek

August 16, 2014
 This morning, we wanted to get out of the house, so, we headed down to clear creek to hike around.
 We stopped by the creek to check it out.  Daddy wanted to see if there were any salmon that had swum up stream yet.  I took the opportunity to throw some rocks into the river.  I love to throw rocks in the water.  This time, I also picked up a stick and threw that in and was excited to see that it floated.  This lead to a lot of questions on why sticks float and rocks don't! 
 I stayed in the stroller and drank some water and watched McKenzie throw rocks into the water.   
 Daddy saw a turtle in the water, so, he lifted me up to try to see it.  Unfortunately, the turtle had gone back down and I missed it.  
 I had a bumpy stroller ride, which, made it a fun adventure.   
 I got a hold of McKenzie's sunglasses and thought I would try them on.  How do they look?  Did I get them on correctly?  
 I gave McKenzie her sunglasses back, since, she needed them for the bright sunny day! 
 It was getting warm outside, so, Dad put his hat in the creek to cool him down.  I wanted to try the cold hat on to cool me down.  It felt nice on my head! 
 I had fun running toward mom and Makayla.  It was a fun morning out at Clear Creek.  

No comments:

Post a Comment