Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Animals, to bike, to Popsicles!

August 12, 2014
Today, we met up with some friends at Turtle Bay.  Here we are waiting for the animal show to begin.  We had a fun day playing at Turtle Bay!
It has been warm here in the evenings, so, I haven't been able to get out much to learn how to ride my pedal bike.  We had a couple of cooler days, so, we all headed out for a spin!
It was a lot of fun.  I did a lot better at pedaling and not putting on the breaks!  A couple more times out and I will probably have it!
Mom was impressed on how well I color coordinated with my bike today!  I can't wait till I get to go out again.  
It cooled down a little bit, but that doesn't mean it wasn't still pretty warm out there during my bike ride.  We cooled off afterwards with our real fruit popsicles that we made the other day!
It was sure yummy.  I had fun taking bits of the popsicle.  
Brrrr, this is cold, but sure yummy!
I am so glad we made these popsicles because they are very yummy!  What a fun evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment