August 25, 2014
Today, I got to go to my preschool to meet my teacher and see where I am going to be every Tuesday and Thursday morning! Collin and I found our names above our hooks that we are to put our totes on.
After we checked out the classroom, we headed outside to the preschool playground. We got to play for a while and meet some new friends!
I rocked climbed all the way up to the top of the tunnel.
Collin and I had fun going down the slide together.
I got to play on the playground too! Sienna and I went down the slide together!
I had fun playing inside the rock climbing tunnel!
They have monkey bars that are short enough for me to reach, so, I can actually do them. I am pretty excited about these short monkey bars.
I climbed all the way to the top of the play structure by myself, so that, I could climb through this tunnel. This playground is so fun. McKenzie is so lucky to be able to play on this playground.
I got a little stuck trying to get out of the tunnel!
Allie arrived and came out to play with me!
We had a great time playing in the tunnel. We pretended that it was a train and a plane that we could drive.
On our way out, we stopped to get a picture of the three of us in front of our hooks. We are going to have a such a good year together in our preschool class.
One last photo in front of our classroom!
After the meet the teacher, we headed over to Daddy's work to take lunch to him. I had a great time sitting with mom and eating my cooked carrots.
Mom forgot to make a silly face with me!
I wanted to come over and have my picture taken with Mom and Makayla!
No comments:
Post a Comment