June 10-20, 2013
Get excited, it is the first day of swim lessons. I am all ready and waiting for mom to finish getting McKenzie ready, so that we can head out. It unfortunately is cooler today. Of course it is on the 1st day of swim lessons. I got try out my cat pants! This is the only age you can actually have something on your bottom and it looks cute!
We had to wait to find out who my teacher was going to be and where our class was. I wanted my hood on and my towel around my legs to keep me warm. You would think it was really cold, not about 70 degrees.
This is my game face or maybe I am ready for them to call my name!
I got right into the water. We got started by blowing bubbles. Here I am about to get my face in the water.
My teacher, Alyssa, would take us out and help us swim around. Right now we are working on my front float.
I had a great time hanging out and watching all the kids swim. I didn't get to do swim lessons this year, but I was told next year I will get to do it.
I loved getting up on the side and kicking my feet. We would play red light green light. When the teacher said "red light" we would stop kicking, when she said "green light" we would kick hard.
Collin and I had a lot of fun playing together while we waited for our turn to swim. Here we are playing with our ducks.
Here we are playing together at the wall. We really do like doing everything together!
Doing the back float!
Working on scooping the water to get to my duck.
Here is a video of me swimming to get my duck!
The next day we sat down on the edge of the pool while we waited for swim lessons to start.
Doing a great job of floating on my back with my arms stretched out.
I really liked the front float.
Today it was sunny, so I got to wear my cute white hat.
I had a blast hanging out. I didn't have to stay in the stroller the whole time. Mommy would take pictures and then she would get me out.
I really liked my teacher she was really nice. Another day of swim lessons is about to begin.
I loved every minute of swim lessons and being in the water!
Today we got to go turn on the water structure, so Collin and I headed over there with our teacher to turn it on.
We really liked the part with the driver on it (a wheel that you can turn the water on and off with). The play structure is fun, but I don't really like to get on it because the water coming down comes down too hard.
Another day and another hat to match my outfit! A girl has to stay out of the sun some how.
Today, was a more serious day! It was warmer and I was wondering why I didn't get to get in.
The last day of the 1st week, still loving swimming lessons!
Today after swim lessons, Collin and I went to the park to have a picnic and play. Nothing beats a picnic lunch and playing.
A new week of swim lessons! We would head out and play follow the leader while working on our arms and scooping them through the water as we walked.
Today I got to be the leader and lead us around the water structure and back to our class.
The last day of swim lessons. Everyday at the end we would get to play for 5 minutes before we had to get out. We would always head to the same spot. Today, I had a blast walking under the water!
If you put your hand in the water where it comes out, it would spray everywhere!
Having a blast going under the water arch! Swim lessons were a lot of fun. I can't wait until next year to take them again.
Sienna and I all huddled in our towels drying off so that we can change and go on another picnic at the park!
No comments:
Post a Comment