Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Fishing!

June 12, 2013
After Daddy got home from work today, we headed out to the lake to have a picnic and do a little fishing.  First things first a little dinner!  I am sure enjoying my blueberries.  We had a fun pasta salad that had butterfly pasta in it, which I thought was pretty cool.     
 I really love hanging out outside.  I got to have a picnic too.  Nothing like eating outside.  
 Watermelon is the perfect picnic food.  It is even better when you eat it in your swimsuit and can wash it right off!
 After dinner, Daddy and I got our fishing rods out to cast into the lake to see if we could catch anything.  Here I am with my line cast out.  
 Now I am reeling it back in to cast it out again.  Maybe next cast I will get a fish.  
 Hey look I got a fish!  No wait, I got it snagged on the bottom of the lake.  How do I get this free!  I had fun fishing with daddy.  I didn't catch anything this time, but it was fun to try.   
I had fun going out and fishing too.  Don't worry I didn't have to stay in my car seat the whole time.  I was able to get out and play around for a little bit.  

No comments:

Post a Comment