Monday, July 1, 2013

Puffs

June 7, 2013
What is this thing in my hand?
Today I got to try my first solid food, which was sweet potato puffs.  Here I go getting one.   
Not so sure what is in my mouth and if I am supposed to like it or not.   
 Trying to get it out of my mouth.  
 See it is in there.  Now what do I do with it?
 That was yummy!
 May I have another?
My sister really wanted to help me eat them, so she kept feeding them to me and I kept eating them.  I did really enjoy the puffs for about a week or so, but I was getting pretty upset and gassy.  Mom wasn't sure if that was the culprit, so they got taken away from me for a little bit while we see if that was the problem.  

June 6, 2013
 I love playing with my pink doggy.  I can roll up to her and we can have lots of fun.  
 I really like it when the doggy sings songs.  I sure do love to hear songs being sung.  
 Today we headed to Turtle Bay, since we hadn't been there in awhile.  I wanted to go down the big log slide, since I am a big girl.  Here I am on my way up the stairs.  There sure are a lot of stair to climb to get to the top.  
One happy slider.  That is sure a fun slide to go down.  Look my hair is sticking straight up!

No comments:

Post a Comment