July 3, 2013
Today, Collin and Sienna got to come over in the evening to play while their parents went out on a date! We had a blast playing in my pool. It was a great way to cool off on a hot evening.
Collin had a blast squirting the squirt gun the whole time we played in the pool!
Us girls had a blast sliding down the slide and playing the the water.
After awhile we got cold, so we got dressed and then wanted to play on the swing set. I had fun playing with Sienna and watching her swing by herself!
Collin and I got to play inside with the cars. Collin is a big car and truck lover and I am a fan also. He played with his and I ate mine!
We wanted to play with some bubbles in the bubble maker.
We went out and picked some plums off of our plum tree. Sienna was the only one tall enough to pick any plums. She had to reach up high to get them
Mommy picked some more and handed them to us to carry in to have with dinner! It is fun to be able to eat plums that we grew ourselves.
We headed into the house to help mommy make the rest of dinner. It was a blast to have Collin and Sienna over for dinner. I love to play with them!
No comments:
Post a Comment