July 21-23, 2013
I am so excited, because, it is my first family camp. I have heard how much fun family camp is and it finally arrived. We went to Mountain Meadows this year, which is a church camp, about 50 minutes east of Redding. Here I am hanging out with Daddy having a cup of coffee. Well Daddy is having a cup of coffee, I am just hanging out.
I had a blast playing with all my friends. I love to play with my friends. I am already ready to leave my mommy and daddy and go off and play and eat with friends. Here I am with my friend Kelli playing ring around the rosy. We all fell down.
Sydney had fun coming over and playing with me.
This is Rachel. I think that Rachel is the coolest person on the plant. While we were planning family camp, we would go over to her house and she played with me while all the adults would go plan. I got so excited when I got to go and play. I was excited that she was there!
Rachel's mom found a caterpillar and brought it to show me. I got brave and wanted it to crawl on my hand. It was quite exciting to let to crawl on me!
Daddy and I examined it while it crawled onto a stick.
At lunch time, I got to go and hang out with Arlene. She feed me a food pouch, which she was pretty impressed with since she had never seen one before. We had a lot of fun together!
After lunch, it was time to play some games. There was a big game of kick ball. Daddy and I got to kick the ball and run around the bases. Then it was our turn to play out in the field. Here we are waiting for the ball to come our way.
The sprinklers came on in the meadow that we were playing in and I had fun playing in them. I would try to step on the water, which, made it spray everywhere. It helps with our balance to have your tongue stick out.
Here it comes again! I am ready for it to get me!
While everybody played games, and Mommy and Daddy filled up water balloons, I got to take a nice nap with Auntie Jana! I slept so nicely outside in the shade!
We had a water balloon toss. Hannah took me under her wing and showed me how to play! We started out close and moved a little bit further away, but not to much. It was fun to play the water balloon game with Hannah.
After all the water balloons were popped, Hannah, Sierra and I had fun playing and sitting in the grass.
The big girls holding us little girls. We sure do love the big girls.
It wouldn't be a family camp without a picture with me and Kerrie!
At the camp they have this water slide. Everybody was going down it and I kept telling Daddy that I wanted to go. I couldn't go down with somebody and had to go by myself, but I said I really wanted to go. I put my puddle jumper on and Mommy went down before me to catch me and Daddy took me up to put me in and I went down. Mommy thought that Daddy would put me down closer to the bottom, but I started with about 3/4 of the slide to go. I got to the bottom and wasn't so sure and said I got some water in my ear, but the rest of my time I was very proud of myself for doing it.
Here I am going quickly down the slide!
I had to get in on my family camp picture with Kerrie. We got to hang out and cheer McKenzie on while she went down the slide!
I got a pretty piece of grass to use as a hair tie for my ponytail. Here I am hanging out with with Beth. We had a wonderful time at family camp this year. We can't wait until next year!
No comments:
Post a Comment