Thursday, July 25, 2013

4th of July Week

4th of July week
 I had a blast wearing all my 4th of July outfits.  I ended up with quite a few 4th of July outfits, so I started wearing them on the Sunday before the 4th and had a different one until the 4th.  Here I am shooting baskets in my fire works dress.  
 Yeah!  It is the forth of July!  I am super excited to see the fireworks!
 I also had a lot of outfits that worked for the 4th of July week.  Here I am in my firework outfit.  I got caught mid roll.  
 I am one happy fire cracker!
 We had a blast rolling around on the floor together in our matching outfits.  
 The next day, I found a blue and white lady bug outfit that would work for our week.  I had fun figuring out the laptop.  You can never start to early on the computer.  
 I took a break to look up and give mom a smile!  
 I sure do love to play and smile!
I found a cute little white with red shirt and some matching shorts.  
 The day before the 4th we went all out.  I (McKenzie) am America's Sweetheart and I (Makayla) looked cute in red with stars. 
 We had fun taking pictures together.  
 I wanted to sit on my own on the coach!
 Happy 4th of July!  I am very excited to be celebrating today!
 We are all ready to celebrate!
 Two happy little girls!

No comments:

Post a Comment