Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Happy 4th of July

July 4, 2013
 Today, is the 4th of July and we got right to work making ice cream for later in the day.  I had a blast helping mommy make ice cream.  I can't wait to eat some later with my friends.
 I love to take baths.  They are so fun and relaxing.  Nothing like kicking back and relaxing.  
 I wanted to be all clean for a fun 4th of July.  
I love to babble right now and my favorite thing to say is "da, da, da, da,"  So mommy was trying to get me to say "ma. ma", but I wouldn't.  Anyway this video of me talking ended up entertaining mommy and daddy, so, they thought they would share it with you.  
 I have my 4th of July outfit on and am ready to celebrate!
 I like to make some fun faces.  I think I am trying to smile and talk at the same time.  It doesn't work out too well when you are getting your picture taken.
 I have started to make this "O" face a lot lately.  It is sure fun to make.  
We got all dressed and are ready to head over to David and Katelyn's house for a BBQ and some fireworks!
 When we got to David's house, I went straight into the pool to cool off.  It was a really hot 4th of July here, so it was nice to get into the refreshing water.  
 David and I had a great time swimming around in one of the pools that was set up!
 I am one happy swimmer!
 We had a yummy dinner.  I had a great time eating with my friends.  
 It got warm outside for me and Katelyn, so we came inside to cool down in the air conditioning.  We had fun playing together.  
 Asher and I had fun pretending to fly the helicopter.  
 I really wanted to keep playing in the pool, but I also got really cold.  Daddy wrapped me up and snuggled me to get me warm.  
 It was getting late while we waited for the fireworks to begin and I was tired, so I rested up a little bit with daddy.  I think he really enjoyed the snuggles!
 The snuggles only lasted so long and then I wanted to play.  I got my second wind and am ready to see those fireworks.  
 After dinner and playing, we had some homemade ice cream that I made earlier in the day.  I sure do love our tradition of homemade ice cream on the 4th of July!
 It started to get dark and we got ready to go and see the fireworks.  I got a glow bracelet and necklace.  They sure a fun to wear when it is dark.  
I got to ride down to the fireworks.  I am so excited to see my first 4th of July fireworks.  McKenzie keeps telling me how cool they are.  
We brought my dog chair for me to sit on and watch the fireworks.  I can't wait for them to start!
 I was excited to sit between Sienna and Collin.  They should be starting any minute.  
 The fireworks were really pretty and amazing.  They sure got my attention.  
I was amazed and awestruck from beginning to end!  It was a very fun 4th of July!

No comments:

Post a Comment