Thursday, December 6, 2012

the pink bridge



October 29, 2012
 It was a beautiful day here in Redding today, so we decided to go on a picnic dinner and see the Sundial Bridge all lit up with pink lights.  I am so excited to be going on my first picnic. 
Here we are enjoying our chicken by the river. 
 I love a good picnic.  I am eating my dinner between Granpy and Daddy.  I keep looking to see when the bridge with turn pink.  Daddy keeps watching the river for fish! 
 I kept looking and looking, but the bridge never turned pink.  It was supposed to be pink for all of October in honor of think pink month, but I guess they decided to only have it pink for one week.  Needless to say it wasn't pink just the plain old bridge. 

 I still had fun running over the bridge.  It got some energy out and it was fun to have a picnic. 
 There was a big moon out that night and I like the moon, so Granpy and I are checking it out. 
 They still had the fountain lit up pink, so we decided to walk over and look at them since we didn't get to see the pink bridge.  I was pretty excited about the pink fountain.   
Here I am walking back to the car with Daddy, Grammy, and Granpy.  Makayla was in the stroller with mom, but I am sure she enjoyed the pink fountain.  

No comments:

Post a Comment