Sunday, December 30, 2012

Saying bye bye and playing at the park

November 14, 2012
 Since Grammy and Granpy are headed back home today, we tried to get a photo of the four of us.  This one was probably the best.
 There is one of Grammy and Granpy with me.  I sure did enjoy meeting them!
 One with us making silly faces.  I am not sure what a silly face is,  it almost looks like I am trying to smile.  
 Daddy and I are having a wonderful conversation.  It is very interesting to talk to daddy.  He sure has my attention.  
McKenzie decided to come and join our conversation.  
 A little quite time on the floor before we head out to the park.  It looks like I stayed awake the longest.  
 It was such a nice day that we decided to head to the park.  I had a lot of fun playing and Makayla enjoyed the time outdoors.  
 I had fun going down the short tunnel slide.  I kept going down it over and over again.  
 I also really liked playing on the suspension bridge.  It was fun to walk and move at the same time.  

 I loved to jump on it and really get it going.  Look at those hops!  I am really off of the ground.  
 They had an airplane there that I could ride on and drive to the airport.  All smiles when I am playing airport.  
Here I am flying the plane to the airport.  What a fun time at the park.  

No comments:

Post a Comment