November 3, 2012
Fall finally started to come and the leaves from the big tree out front started to fall. This morning my Granpy went out and raked the fallen leaves into a big pile for me to play in.
Here is a video of me having a blast while playing in the leaves.
It was so much fun to throw the leaves up and have them come down on me. I would squeal with delight.
I would sit down in them and cover myself up in them. It was such a fun game to play.
Daddy and I had so much fun throwing leaves into the air.
After Daddy and I would throw the leaves everywhere, Granpy would rake them up into a pile again.
I wanted to help rake up the leaves. It was hard work.
Daddy and I decided to lay down in the leaves.
Makayla came out to play in the leaves. I think she came out for the photo op more than to play. Next year we will have fun playing in the leaves together.
This is my idea of playing in the leaves. They sure do make a nice comfy bed.
I loved laying in the leaves with daddy. I even have a smile on my face.
Mommy's turn to hang out with me.
A family photo to remember our time playing in the leaves together.
No comments:
Post a Comment