Monday, December 3, 2012

Coming home!

October 26, 2012
 Just hanging out with my monkey.  It is really a jungle around here between the elephants on my outfit and my monkey!
I like to go to sleep while I am eating, so my mom gets me naked to wake me up and keep me eating.  This is what I think of her making me naked. 
Ha Ha!  I'll show mommy, I can still sleep with my cloths off!  Look at how little I am. 

A nice snuggle with daddy while we wait to be released from the hospital.  They said we should be out between 10 and 12, but we didn't get out until 3:30.  I think mommy was really starting to get cabin fever.

From day one I was able to hold my pacifier in my mouth.
Yeah!  We are finally going home!  I can't wait to see where I will be living!  Already to go for my first car ride.

My sister was excited that I came home.  She wanted to introduce me to all my stuffed animals.  Lucky thing Granpy was there to keep them clear of my face. 

It is sure nice to be home.  I think I am going to like it here.  
I snuggled myself in for a good nap with Grammy.  She was willing to snuggle with me while mommy and daddy got much needed sleep. 

No comments:

Post a Comment