Monday, December 10, 2012

Carving Pumpkins

October 25, 2012
Nothing like a good nap on the floor.  I made the nap seem so nice that daddy decided to join me.

Since it is the day before Halloween, I guess it is time to carve my pumpkin.

Here is a video while we wainted for Daddy to cut open the pumpkin.  This is what I think is in a pumpkin.  
Looking inside a pumpkin for the first time.  Mommy had me guess what would be in the inside of a pumpkin before i opened it.  I thought there would be an egg inside.

No egg inside, but I dove right in to get the seeds and goop out.
This pumpkin carving thing is surre fun!
For some reason I wasn't to interested in carving my pumpkin.  In fact I think it got cooked up and people ate it.  Maybe next year, but here I am by my pumpkin for this year.
 While Granpy scooped the stuff out of the pumpkin, I picked the seeds out of it and put them in the bowl, so that we could roast them. 
 Grammy came and help me get all the seeds.  I had fun getting my hands messy.
Daddy carved the face on the pumpkin.  I told him that I wanted circles for the eyes, a triangle nose, and teeth in the mouth.  I think he did a pretty good job.  Here I am with Grammy and Granpy with the finish product!

No comments:

Post a Comment