Thursday, December 20, 2012

Happy Birthday Daddy!

November 10, 2012
Today is Daddy's 33rd birthday.  To start the celebration we took him to Ihop for breakfast.  We enjoyed eating some pancakes.
All day Daddy kept asking when he got to open presents.  We finally let him after dinner.  I hope he likes what we got him.
He thought that he was going to open his own gifts.  Silly Daddy, those days are over.
 I guess we can open then together.
 Daddy wanted an ice cream cake for his birthday dessert.  I helped him blow out his candles.  The ice cream cake was sure yummy.

I found these dress-up hats in my room while I was playing with Granpy.  He is always such a good sport.  Here we are modeling them.  We sure do look nice in our fancy hats.  Happy Birthday Daddy!  I hope you had a great birthday week!

No comments:

Post a Comment