October 31, 2012
Today I got my first sponge bath at home and I loved every minute of it.
I cried while I got my clothes taken off and all the way to the bathtub, but as soon as I was put in the tub I stopped. I enjoyed every minute of it. Bath time is my favorite time.
All dried off and hanging out in my duck towel.
Since it was Halloween, I had to wear my cute pumpkin shirt and my pumpkin hat.
I needed to rest up for the festivities later in the evening.
Mommy and Grammy made scary taco salad eyes for dinner. My favorite part were the olives.
When it got dark, we put my carved pumpkin out front and lit the candle inside. I was pretty excited to see it all lit up.
Then I got dressed up in my Pebbles costume to hand out the Halloween candy. Wow! That is a heavy basket of candy. Good thing we get a lot of trick-or-treaters at our house to give it to.
The bowl started to get really heavy. Don't worry it didn't spill.
I would watch out the window for people coming up, then I would help hand out candy. Well most of the time. Sometimes there would be people with scary masks I didn't like.
Making a silly funny face. I was acting silly from all the excitement.
.jpg)

.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)

.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment