Saturday, December 24, 2016

Home projects!

November 25, 2016
Mom decided that she was going to take Thanksgiving weekend and start working on our bedrooms.  I think it is a great way to spend your black Friday.  We went and picked out some paint the other day that would match my bedspread.  This is what my room looks like before we started (I know you are relieved this isn't the after pictures!)  We even picked up some white ceiling paint to get rid of this crazy pink ceiling.
Mom thought she would get some before picture with me in them.
Then I wanted to pose with the ladder.
A little bit closer up.
I really just wanted to climb on the ladder and sit there and used the excuse of taking pictures to get to sit on the ladder.  So smart I am to figure out a way to get to get on the ladder.
While mom was painting the ceiling, which, was something I couldn't help with because it wasn't at my leave, I went out to help dad with his project.
Mom and Dad got a new log bed to put in their room, since, they moved their bed into the spare bedroom.
It needed sanded down on the ends and then a finish put on it before it could be put together. 
When I found out all the fun with helping McKenzie was doing I went a put some clothes on so I could join in and help.

November 26, 2016
Mom finished up the ceiling yesterday and toady we are painting my walls.  She has it all ready and taped and I get to come in and help paint.  I was very excited about getting to help paint my room.
I chose tropical waterfall for my room color.  It ended up being a very pretty blue.  Nice and bright and refreshing.  Now I feel like I am in a tropical waterfall (okay not really, but why not since that is the name!).
I had a great time painting.  While I was painting I would make designs on the walls while I did it.  I made some hearts, wrote my name, and a bunch of other things.
I can't wait to see what my room will look like when it is all done!

No comments:

Post a Comment