Wednesday, December 21, 2016

4 year old well child check up

November 15, 2016
Today I had to go in for my 4 year old well child check up at a new doctors office.  The four year old one is always a big check-up because they do all of your boosters, plus the flu shot, and in Oregon you have to get hepatitis A, which, means that I got 4 shots today.  I did really well with my first shot and didn't cry at all then when the second shot came my face got sadder and sadder until I had full crocodile tears at the end.  It was so sad for mom to watch that we treated ourselves to Happy Hour at Sonic after wards.  My strawberry lemonade real fruit slushy sure was yummy and made me feel better!
I got a clean bill of health from the doctor.  I weighed 35 1/2 lbs and was 40 inches long.  I am one average little kid or at least that is what my measurements say.  Every time I get measured I ask if I am tall enough to go on the bumper cars at California Adventure yet.  I have been able to do that for a while now (about 5 inches ago), but somethings in our life we set as a standard.

No comments:

Post a Comment