Monday, December 19, 2016

A Crawford Christmas

November 6, 2016
This evening we headed over to the Crawford house (that is where Daddy grew up) to celebrate an early Christmas, since, we were all together.  The Crawford's own the house again and they have redone the house to make it look like it originally did and turned it into a museum. 
Uncle Josh and I had a great time catching up together.
Grandma and Grandpa came over earlier and decorated the place to make it festive for our early Christmas.  We thought we would get in some cousin pictures before dinner.  
I was excited to have Abi sit in my lap!
I wanted a turn with Abi in my lap too!  It was so fun to get to meet her and play with her!
Grandma put up a fun tent area that we had a blast playing in.
Grandma and I had a yummy dinner of tamales and green chili together.
Here is the rest of the gang enjoying their dinner together.
A sweet hug for Grandma.
I got a big hug from Grandpa.
I headed over to join Grandpa and Makayla to find out what all the fun was about.
Before we opened presents we took some pictures with Grandma and Grandpa in front of the Christmas tree.
One with all four of us.
Aunt Aubrey came over to join in the picture fun!
There is one with all of us!
It was sure fun to get to spend some time with Aunt Aubrey!
We all piled on her for a photo.
A quick family picture before we opened some Christmas presents.
We got the presents passed out and are now ready to open them up.
Abi and Aunt Kate are ready to start opening some presents together.
I wonder what it is going to be?
This voice changer that Aunt Kate and Uncle Josh got me was a big hit.
Grandma and Grandpa gave us matching bear hug pajamas.
Dad tried on Reese's new cowboy hat.  I hope it fits her better than it does him.
After my presents were all opened, I headed over to help Grandma open up her gifts.
Then I went over to help Aunt Aubrey open her gifts.  I don't think they could have done it with out me!
To end the night we tried one of the yummy Christmas cookies that Grandma had made.

November 7, 2016
This morning when we got up we wanted Grandpa and McKenzie to read to us and all of our animals.
Today we are having someone come to take family pictures of us all.  Right now we are just hanging out on the front porch waiting for the photo shoot to begin.
Aunt Aubrey came to join us out on the front porch.
 Here are some of the photos that were taken.












No comments:

Post a Comment