Thursday, December 8, 2016

Birthdays, bubbles, and wagons

December 5, 2016
Uncle Josh, Aunt Kate, and Abi were coming to Colorado from Englang for a visit, so, we piled in the car and drove out to Colorado to see them, Grandma and Grandpa, and Aunt Aubrey.  
When we got there Saturday night, we went right into celebrating.  We celebrated all the fall birthdays with a yummy rib dinner that Grandma made and sparklers on a carrot cake.  

November 6, 2016
It was unseasonably warm while we were there and they still didn't have any snow on the ground, so, we took full advantage of that and headed out back to play!
We love to roll down the hills and all around in the wagon.  This sturdy old green wagon actually belonged to Grandpa's dad when he was younger.  That is one wagon that was made to last!
We had a great time being pulled by Grandpa all over the backyard.
Abi got into the little red wagon after she saw how much fun we were having in the green one.  I helped Uncle Josh push her around the backyard.
We were so excited to get to meet our cousin Abi for the first time.  She is so sweet and fun!
Grandpa called in some reinforcements.  We wanted to keep going and going and going, so, it was good we had lots of adults to keep us going.
Grandma brought out some bubble wands to play with.  I had fun sharing my wand with Abi and helping her blow bubbles.  
Look at all those bubbles for Abi to pop!
Blowing bubbles with Abi was lots of fun.  We had fun blowing them and popping them.
I liked to wave the wand around to make lots of bubbles!
I like to multi task while I play and get the most playing in that I can.
Grandma took me around the house on a bubble parade.  It worked great.  I got pulled around and got to make bubbles at the same time!
Abi was the sweetest little girl and just loved to give hugs.  She really liked to give Makayla and me hugs.  I think we were a little closer to her size, so, she was drawn to us!
We rode our scooters down to the park to enjoy the beautiful day.
I climbed the rock wall up to the top!
I had fun hanging on to the monkey bars!
Aunt Aubrey and I had a great time walking/scooting back to Grandma and Grandpa's house together.  What a fun day playing out in the sun!

No comments:

Post a Comment