March 28, 2016
It is spring break week this week. We stayed home, but that didn't stop us from having fun! We had a great week hanging out with friends. This morning we helped mom make some snacks for our friends that we had over.
I thought it would be fun to make silly faces for the camera.
I on the other hand smiled for the camera.
I am so excited to have some friends come over!
March 30, 2016
This morning we are waiting by the window for Brooke and Ella to come over!
This should be a fun and
crazy day!
We had a nice picnic lunch outside while Brooke and Ella were here.
Look a double swinging! We had a lot of fun playing with Brooke and Ella!
March 31, 2016
Mom thought we should get out one time this week and go somewhere. It was a nice sunny day, so, the perfect place to go was the lake. We haven't been out to the lake yet this year, so, we were pretty excited to go! It was even better because Allison and her mom joined us out there!
I had a great time with my buckets and the sand!
The lake brings a smile to my face even if I don't get to swim in it!
We were able to get our feet wet and fill up our buckets with water.
It was great to get to play with Allison! We had fun filling the buckets together.
Getting those toes wet.
Mom brought out bubble wands and we had a great time blowing bubbles.
A fun game of catch.
I squatted down and got my backside wet, so, I wanted something to help keep me dry.
It wouldn't be a trip to the lake with out a picnic lunch!
Back to play in the sand and water.
I am going to fill that bucket up one shovel at a time.
So much joy the lake brings me.
They have some big trenches that people have created by running water down them. We thought we would go and check them out.
Another sweet McKenzie and Allison picture!
The trenches were quite deep.
We had fun running down them! It was a fantastic morning at the lake! We had a fun spring break with friends!
No comments:
Post a Comment