April 6, 2016
Not sure the purpose of why this picture was taken, probably for the main reason that I was smiling and making eye contact with the camera! Since it was a cute picture mom thought she would randomly throw it in!
April 7, 2016
Today was my share day at school and chapel. Since it was my share day and a chapel day mom thought why not dress me up in a fancy dress! We take turns in pre-k through out the year getting to bring something to share with the class. Today I wanted to bring my stuffed My Little Pony that my dad got for me after going to Portland for a bridge conference.
I thought I would go and get my pony that I got from Dad to show off!
April 8, 2016
Mom finally finished painting the outside of the house yesterday and she thought we should all celebrate with banana splits. We weren't sure what banana splits were, but when we found out we were pretty excited.
Mom thought she would do banana split treats since we have been so good about playing while she has spent so much time painting.
Going in to try it.
That is one big bite.
This is sure yummy!
I have pretty much scarfed mine all up! What a fun treat we got to have!
So here is a picture of our house before we painted it.
Here it is freshly painted and done!!!!!!!


No comments:
Post a Comment