April 4, 2016
Today was our third birthday party in three days! My friend Kennedy from my pre-k class had her birthday party at the skating rink
I was so excited to get to go roller skating today. The only time I have put on roller skates was at Allison's house and rolled around her house. I was excited for a chance to really get to skate. At first I didn't want to let go of the wall because if I did I would fall.
By holding onto the wall and pushing myself along I was able to make it around the skating rink. It wasn't quick, but I made!
It was a little trickier to make it through the open area!
I was really excited that I got to go to Kennedy's birthday party with McKenzie. Normally mom would have left me with Dad, but he had work and had bible study, so, I got to go.
We had fun roller skating together.
I was excited when my friend Baxlie, from pre-k, showed up and we were able to skate together.
I just loved the mirror that was on the wall.
I had a great time checking out the girl on the other side!
She is quite adorable!
Kennedy, Baxlie and I had a great time skating together.
All that skating worked up an appitite and made us thristy. Pizza and some water hit the spot!
We had a great time eating together.
Noah and I found that it was safer on our knees than on our feet.
We finally got up enough courage to get out in the middle of the rink and not hold onto the wall!
I caught up to Allie. She was able to skate circles around me!
A little unsteady, but I am doing it!
I was actually a pretty good little skater. I had decent balance while roller skating!
Hallie and I thought we would try to help each other skate.
Here we are skating off the rink to find our shoes and head home. We had a great time skating at Kennedy's party. Since the skate party, I have been talking about how I want my own pair of roller skates.
No comments:
Post a Comment