April 2, 2016
I am excited to be celebrating Gus' birthday! We headed to his house this evening for his third birthday party.
Abby always make such yummy food! We sure enjoyed ours.
I gobbled all mine up and am waiting for my friends to finish.
Gus had a soccer themed birthday. We each got to choose a soccer beach ball and a water squirter for a game. Can you tell that I love the color purple.
Here is the birthday boy all ready to play the game.
We are all lined up and waiting for instructions on how to play the game!
Tilly and Shelley had a great time hanging out and watching the game!
The goal of the game was to use your water squirter full of water and push the ball with the water into the goal!
It took some strategy to get it the ball to move.
Gus, Sienna, and I had a great time pushing those balls with water.
I am making it! I am going to score a goal!
Gus had a fun soccer ball cake! We sang happy birthday to him and watched him blow out his candles.
The black frosting was a big hit. I thought it was the greatest thing that it turned my whole mouth black!
I was kind of disappointed that it didn't stay black longer, but I showed everybody while it was black.
Collin had green frosting which turned his mouth green.
Check out my black tongue.
There was a soccer pinata that we got to take some swings at.
It is a lot harder to hit with blind folds on.
Gus and I had a great time sitting on his front porch and watching the outside world. There is something about these pictures that are so sweet and reminiscent of a time gone past.
It was so fun to get to help Gus celebrate is birthday! Happy Birthday Gus!
No comments:
Post a Comment