Friday, May 27, 2016

Checking out some vehicles and making some

April 9, 2016
 Yesterday on the radio we heard about this event they were having at the library with a bunch of fun vehicles.  Since mom went out on a girls day trip, dad thought he would take us girls to check it out.  Mom gave him her camera and asked him to take pictures, which, he did a great job of!
 I had fun flying the helicopter.   
 Watch out below I am about to jump out of this helicopter.  
 I got my chance to fly the helicopter.   
 Check out this military jeep I am taking for a spin! 
 Move over it is my turn!
 I am excited to get to pretend to drive a jeep!  I have always loved jeeps.
 Uh oh, we are climbing into the back of a police car. 
 We had fun watching the fire fighters do a demonstration. 
 Then we got to drive the fire truck! 
 I even have a fire hat to wear while I drive.
We are both in the back part of the fire engine.  We had a fun morning with Dad checking out all the fun vehicles.
This evening we needed to work on our pinewood derby cars.  I was sanding mine down to make it nice and smooth.
Daddy and I had a great time sanding together!
We both gave mom some nice smiles while we sanded!
After it was all sanded we put on some paint cloths on to paint our cars and make them pretty.
Allie was over visiting and playing so she watched us paint our cars, since, hers was already done!
I was excited to get to paint my car!
I am being very careful to get it all painted nicely.  
I wanted to paint mine purple and then decorate it with some flowers.  
Needed to make sure the blue paint was just right.  We had fun making and decorating our cars and will be able to show them off tomorrow at the pinewood derby!

No comments:

Post a Comment