Sunday, June 21, 2015

Redding Rodeo!

May 13, 2015
The Redding Rodeo is this week and we sure didn't want to miss it!  We ended up going Wednesday night, since, it was kids night and we got in free!  We were excited to get to wear our cowboy hats and boots.  It was actually a cool day here in Redding, so, we had to pull out some long sleeved clothes!
This picture just looks like I belong at the rodeo from long ago!
We found some great seats and even had some room to move around!
Here I am all dressed for the Rodeo!
We sure had fun watching all the events at the rodeo!
We stayed pretty entertained through out the show.  It probably helped that mom packed some healthy snacks for us to enjoy while we watched!
Hanging out with Daddy while we waited for the next event!
If I stood up, I got a great view of the calf roping!
I wanted to stand up too!  After all, what McKenzie does I wanted to do!
We didn't make it to the end of the rodeo, because, it was pretty late, but we did get to watch a little bit of the bull riding!  It was sure a fun night at the Rodeo!

May 14, 2015
It was rodeo week at preschool this week and we sure had fun celebrating.  Today, we got to dress up in our cowboy clothes and Mrs. McKinney made us each our own horse to ride.  I ended up naming my cake.  I bet you have never met a horse named cake before.  It was really a cute day at school.  Each child brought in something to share so we could make some grub (aka Trail mix).  With the leftovers they made cute little saddle bags that we could to take it home in!  
Allie and I are off to take our horses on an adventure!  We sure did have a great time in preschool this year!
 After preschool, we met Collin at the park for a picnic lunch and to play!  We had fun playing school over in the bushes!  

No comments:

Post a Comment