May 7, 2015
Today is our last day at Disneyland before we head home. Our goal today was to meet some princesses! We did pretty well! When we first walked into Disneyland there was Rapunzel, so, we stopped for a photo and autograph!
Next, we headed straight for the princess fantasy faire to head into the castle and meet some more princesses. We were excited that Snow White was one of them there! Snow White just happens to be Makayla's favorite princess!
It really was so cute on how much Makayla loved meeting all the characters and how she interacted with them! I think this picture says it all!
I was so excited to get to meet Cinderella, since, she is one of my favorites!
We knew going into the castle that we would meet Snow White and Cinderella and there would be a third princess. Belle ended up being a third princess! She was quite lovely to meet! We have done pretty well finding princesses today!
We wanted to go on the boat ride today, also known as the storybook ride. As we waited in line, Dad who became the prince of the fast passes, went and got a fast pass for space mountain.
We kept ourselves entertained by taking pictures of each other! I really wanted to take a picture of mom and Makayla!
We took a little pit stop in the tea cup, which reminded us that we hadn't been on the tea cups yet!
I think this picture says it all. This looks like one tired, but happy girls who wants to keep the fun going! I can't believe how well they did with these four jam packed days. There were moments here and there, but over all I would call it a success!
We tried to avoid the tea cups, because, we didn't want to get sick with them. The girls asked if we could go on them, so, we got brave enough. It was well worth it! The ride was fun, nobody got sick, and I got this picture! Makayla loved them and was having so much fun that she thought she would try it with her hands raised!
McKenzie wanted to join in the fun of no hands!
So, we went to meet Jasmine, Aladdin, and the Genie and it ended up bring on full hysterics. Aladdin notices our Disney water balls and commented on them. The Genie went over and pretended to drink out of it and McKenzie freaked out thinking that he drank out of it. She started sobbing and Jasmine and Aladdin did a good job consoling her and reassuring her that he didn't really drink out of it. Now she looks at the picture and laughs about it! It is amazing how normal sleep helps with those situations!
She calmed down enough to get this photo that the Genie photo bombed!
We wanted to go on Splash Mountain again and Makayla wanted to meet Winnie the Pooh, since, she missed him last time, so, while we took turns riding Splash Mountain with McKenzie, Makayla waited in line to meet Winnie the Pooh. I got to meet Eeyore again!
McKenzie got there with perfect timing! She really lucked out this trip. She got to go on rides twice, got to meet all the characters.
Winnie the Pooh and I had a great conversation!
Dad wanted to go on Indian Jones again, so, mom took us over to Tom Sawyer Island to play around!
We had a great time stomping over the suspension bridge!
We really wanted to take our pen purses with us. Our Great Grandma made us these adorable purses with Daisy on mine and Minnie on Makayla's, plus they had our names embroidered on them! They were perfect for our Disney trading pins! Mom got us some pins before we left for Disneyland and we had a great time looking for and trading for pins we liked. I traded for princess and a Tinkerbell pins and Makayla traded for Mickey and Minnie pins!
We found a lot of treasure on the island!
A little rest while we waited for the raft to come back to the island, so, we could ride it back to the mainland! It was perfect timing, because, Dad happened to be on it coming to look for us!
Mom had fun taking pictures and I was a willing participant.
We thought that the last princess we still needed to meet was Ariel. When we were traveling home, we realized that we never saw Sleeping Beauty. I guess that just means we will have to go and see her another time! Ariel was really sweet. We got in line and waited for a little bit and it turns out that the person in front of us was the last person she was going to greet before break. She said she would give out hugs on her way out, so, mom got a quick picture. She even ended up signing our autograph books!
We headed to California Adventure to finish off the day. Dad and McKenzie headed in one direction and mom and I went to go get her a fast pass for Tower of Terrors. On our way we saw goofy and I really wanted to meet him! I showed him how I could clap!
Took a sweet picture with him!
I was so excited about meeting him!
We caught up with Dad and McKenzie. McKenzie ended up falling asleep and had a nice little nap!
They do a cute little dance party in the middle of cars land through out the day. Mom and I decided to go and check it out. I had a great time dancing! Here is a video of me dancing at the street dance!
Dad wanted to go on the radiator spring ride again, so, we went and found Mater!
We stopped by the tractor petting zoo for a picture. The sun was in our eyes, so, we weren't as excited about the picture!
Mom told Dad how much fun the tower of terrors ride was, so, at the last minute as we were headed out he decided to use his ride switch pass and go on it. We walked around, or in our case strolled around, while we waited for him. Mom decided to take our picture as the sun was setting on Buena Vista Street, well the fake background! We sure had an amazing four days at Disneyland and California Adventure. It was great to get to spend these days meeting characters, going on rides, and manly spending time as a family!





No comments:
Post a Comment