Saturday, June 20, 2015

California Adventure!

May 5, 2015
 We are up and ready for another exciting day at Disneyland, well, today we are headed to California Adventure.  We are all excited, since, none of us have every been there before.  We put on our Minnie outfits that Sara made us with our names on them and they were quite a hit!
We got there a little bit before the park opened.  We got in line to get a fast pass to meet Anna and Elsa.  While we got those fast passes, we sent the King of the fast pass to get the one for color of wonder and radiator springs.  While we waited, we got this cute picture!
 We ended up getting to see Anna and Elsa right away instead of getting a fast pass for later!  It worked out perfectly for us, as well as, Granpy!  We had a great time getting to meet Anna and Elsa!  What a great way to start out the day!
 We headed over to cars land to check it out!  We had fun on the tracker pull ride!  I am back again with my ride buddy!
 Grammy and Granpy had fun on the tracker pull too!  
 One of the sad moments of the trip was when I was a hair to short to ride on the bumper cars.  I tried so hard to be tall enough and just didn't cut it.  Grammy was great though and took me on the caterpillar ride instead!  We finished the ride and headed over to watch everybody else ride.  I still talk about being sad about not being able to go on and that next time we go I will be tall enough to ride on the bumper cars.  We still haven't figured out why they had a height limit.  It was a pretty tame ride!
Here I am on the caterpillar ride with Grammy!  Thanks Grammy!
 Mommy and Daddy decided to go in the same bumper car, since, I was going with Granpy.  They decided that they do not make rides at Disneyland for tall people!
Watch out we are going to get you!
 Granpy and I had a lot of fun bumping into mom and dad!
 We had a lot of fun in Bugs Land! 
We loved the ladybug ride!  In fact it was one of Makayla's favorites!  This also is the best family picture we got!
 Our last ride in bugs land was the caterpillar ride.  We thought we would check it out!  Makayla decided she wanted to ride the ladybug ride again, so, Grammy took her on that!  We sure loved bugs land!
 One thing we really wanted to do was watch the Aladdin show!  It was quite the production and we enjoyed every minute of it!
 Makayla was really excited about getting to see the show, since, she didn't get to go to the Aladdin play in Redding!  It was a great way to sit down and relax!
 We headed back to Cars Land to go on radiator springs with our fast passes.  While we were headed that way, we saw Mater, so, we had to stop and see him!  Unfortunately, he was heading out, so, we would have to meet him later!
Lightning McQueen was up next, so, we got to meet him.  We were excited about getting to met him, but when we got up there to take our picture he revved his engine and we got scared.  We both have a health fear of cars and what they can do to us.  Mom and Dad had to get into the picture, so, we would actually take it!
 After, the radiator springs ride, which was truly amazing, we decided to head over to the boardwalk and see what fun was there!  We loved King Triton's carousel!  I even got to ride by myself this time!  I was pretty excited about being a big girl!
 One with all of us girls!
 We went on the Mickey ride as I liked to call it!  It was the ferris wheel with the big Mickey Mouse head on it!  We went on the swinging one and I was a little surprised the first time is really started to swing.  I must have liked it though because everytime after that when they asked me what ride I wanted to go on I would say the Mickey one.  Unfortuanately for me, nobody else wanted to go on the ferris wheel again, so, this was my one and only time on it! 
 We ended up in the right place at the right time to catch the Pixar parade!  It was sure a fun parade to watch!
 We went the Jelly fish ride next.  It was fun to drop up and down!
 We had dinner in cars land and this time Red the fire engine was there to meet!
 We headed into Grizzly park and had a great time playing around in the kids park!  I got to zip line, which was a lot of fun!  It was almost like what the smoke jumpers use to practice with outside of dad's word, only on a kid scale!
 I had a blast climbing through the tunnels and going down the big log slide!  It was sure a fun area to explore!
That night we stayed for the Color of Wonder show, which, was very impressive!  We had another great day filled with lots of fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment