Monday, June 29, 2015

Last of of preschool!

May 28, 2015
Today was McKenzie's last day of preschool.  We dropped her off and headed for a mom and makayla day at Turtle Bay!  The butterfly garden had opened up, so, we went inside to see some butterflies.  Mom tried to get a picture of me with the butterflies, but I wasn't that into it today!
I think it was because I was afraid of the butterflies landing on me.  I really wasn't so sure about how close it came to me.  
There were lots of butterflies in the pavilion.  These Monarch butterflies sure liked the orange!
Since I went down a big log slide in California Adventure, I thought I would be brave and do the big log slide at Turtle Bay!  I climbed all the way up!
It was a long way down, but I was brave and went!  I even did it again!
I then headed over to the little slide and played on it for a little while before we headed over to pick up McKenzie from preschool!
I had a wonderful year in preschool.  Mrs. McKinney was a fantastic teacher and I looked forward to going everyday we had school!  Today at school, I got to celebrate my birthday, since, we wont be in school for my birthday!  I got a birthday crown and a birthday certificate to help me celebrate!
Collin got in my picture with Mrs. McKinney!  It was great to have old friends with me in school and be able to make some new ones!
Mom wanted to get a picture of me outside my classroom on the last day, just like we took on the first day of preschool!
From first day to last day, I had an amazing time in preschool and can't wait to start Pre-K next year!
More and more of my classmates and their siblings joined in for the photos outside!
We added a couple more!
By the end we got a good majority of the class lined up for the picture!  It will be fun to see some of my friends in my pre-k class next year! 
 At the end of the year, Mrs, McKinney made a notebook with my artwork that I made through out the year and a CD with some pictures of me from preschool.  Here I am having a great time playing with Brooke! 
 Here is a picture of our class out on the playground, where we loved to go out on play on!
 We had a great time pedaling around on the bikes!  Here I am giving Ben a ride around!
 Allie and I loved playing together at preschool.  
 We got to play outside in the sand.  Who doesn't like to play in the sand? 
I loved that I was able to make new friends this year!  

No comments:

Post a Comment