May 23, 2015
We had a fun and busy memorial day weekend. We did some work and some playing! This morning we pruned the bushes in the backyard, loaded them into the back of dad's truck, and took them to the green waste disposal place! To celebrate all our hard work and it happens to be close to the green waste disposal place we treated ourselved to some Sonic drinks! We just happened to time it perfectly with the start of happy hour!
We were good helpers for mom and dad. I helped to load up the wheelbarrow! Our favorite part was getting to ride in the wheelbarrow from the truck to the backyard! For all our hard work we earned ourselves a lemon berry real fruit slushy! It was sure yummy!
May 25, 2015
For memorial day, we headed up to Living Spring Campground to figure out what they had available for family camp! After we finished there, we headed up to Mt. Lassen to hike around while Dad did some fishing!
We were excited to see some snow still up there! I went to touch it and it was cold. Here is my cold look!
We took a nice leisurely stroll along the trail. McKenzie really wanted to take pictures of us and of her, so, we have lots of good ones to put on the blog! This was one of her masterpieces! I think she really captured the true me!
Makayla really wanted to take a picture of mom and me. Mom gave her a little help!
We sure had a fun day together as you can see by the look on our faces!
A sweet photo of the two of us for mom!
I was really fascinated about touching the snow!
Kenzie convinced me to touch the snow and it was sure cold. I wasn't so sure about how cold it was!
Every time I found a bank of snow, a big rock, or a tree stump that I could stand on, I would want mom to take a picture of me. Lucky thing we have digital cameras now days with lots of memory! Mom is just enjoying my love of being in front of the camera right now, because, she knows it wont last forever!
It literally was everything that I stood on I would ask to have my picture taken!
This time I found a rock to sit on instead of stand on!
I got in on the standing on the snow!
I found this stump and wanted to be king of the mountain! I was so excited to be so tall!
This log was easier for me to get on and sit down!
We walked a little over a mile down the path, until, we came across this bridge. We had fun stomping across the bridge!
We headed back over to the bridge and back down the path to find Dad!
We found Dad and he caught a little fish that we got to check out!
We sat down and rested while we watched Dad fish! We had fun day out exploring!


No comments:
Post a Comment