May 3, 2015
Today is a very exciting day! We are finally headed to Disneyland! We packed ourselves into the car and brought lots of things to entertain us for the nine hour drive down there! I wanted to work on my cutting skills while we drove. We went the first three hours with our anything electronic, which, is pretty good! I was pretty cute in the car and every time we stopped I would ask, "are we at Disneyland".
I had a great time coloring and making cards while we drove along! I am so excited to be going to Disneyland! We were great travelers, which, is such a blessing for mom and dad!
May 4, 2015
So, mom had wanted to take us to Disneyland for awhile now, but she wanted me old enough to hopefully remember it. Since, I am almost 5 years old she asked to go for her birthday this year! We waited a week when we thought it would not be as busy and headed off to celebrate! We got off of the shuttle bus and sat down and waited for all our stuff to get loaded up into the stroller! It is going to be a fun day!
We had to wait outside in our first Disneyland line to get into the park!
Grammy and Granpy joined us from Palm Springs to help us celebrate mom's birthday and enjoy the happiest place on Earth!
We are getting close to the front. Daddy said he was going to limit mom and Grammy's photo taking to five a day, but they thought that was crazy, so, don't worry there are a lot more than that of our trip!
I gave the lady my "Sally" ticket for her to scan, so, I could get in!
They took your picture, so that, they next time you come in they know it is you! I gave her a great smile for my picture!
Makayla didn't get a ticket, because, she was free! Yeah for Makayla! Dad let her be in his picture, so, she didn't feel left out. The next day, she was given a pretend Snow White ticket, so, she had one to use to get in. They really do want to make it a happy experience for you!
I wanted to see the flower Mickey Mouse, so, Dad lifted me up to check it out!
We have officially made it inside Disneyland and are excited to go and check out what all the excitement is about!
So, we were very excited about me getting to meet all of characters that live at Disneyland! As we walked into main street, we came across Pluto right away. We headed up to meet him and I thought it was pretty funny that his paw hugged me!
As we were waiting in line to enter Disneyland mom asked us, "who we would want to meet first". Makayla of course said, "Minnie Mouse" and I said, "Daisy Duck!". Well our wishes were meet pretty quickly! Daisy came out and we headed to meet her! We were very excited to get her autograph. She signed my book and then went to sign Makayla's book with my pen and Makayla was pretty insistent that she use her pen. Oh the ways of a 2 1/2 year old!
We had a great time posing for pictures with all of the characters. This might be mom's favorite character picture of the two of us!
Right after Daisy Duck, we got to meet Minnie Mouse. By the look on my face I could hardly contain my excitement!
We tried to get a family picture with Minnie, but Makayla was too excited to look at the camera!
We were so excited to see Sleeping Beauty's castle that we had to stop and take a picture with the castle in the back ground, after all, it is not everyday you get to see a princess's castle.

It was fun to cross over the bridge and check out the moat on our way through the castle!
For our first ride at Disneyland, we chose to go on Dumbo! I wanted to ride with Daddy! He ended up being my ride buddy! Dumbo was sure fun! I liked to go high!
I went with mom and had a great time! When we finished with the ride I said, "that fun, let do it again!"
We stopped to pose in the dumbo they had that you could sit in!
Up next was King Aurthur's Carousel. We had never been on a carousel before, so, we were quite excited about riding on the horses!
I got to ride on my own horse, but dad stood by me to make sure that I didn't get bucked off the horse!
I think Granpy had as much fun as me riding the carousel!
On our way to splash mountain, we came across Princess Tianna just as she was coming out. Since this was our first princess sighting, we just had to stop and meet her! It was so exciting to get to meet a princess!
My first big ride was splash mountain! I was pretty excited to get to go on it, since, I was tall enough and Makayla wasn't! I had a great time and even liked the big drop! I ended up being the only one that got soaked. Lucky thing for me I had a change of clothes!
While we went on Splash Mountain, I waited in line with Granpy to meet Tigger and his friends! McKenzie was able to meet up with us before I got to meet Tigger, so, she got the best of both worlds and Granpy got to go on Splash Mountain! Win, win, win!
I just loved meeting the characters! It was my favorite part of Disneyland! I would walk up to them with my autograph book, hand it to them, have them sign it, give them a hug, and then pose for a picture! It was fantastic!
Eeyore was so sweet! We ended up missing Winnie the Pooh this time, because, he had to leave for a break. I am sure he will be out later!
I really wanted to pose by the honey pots!
Since we were in bear country, we thought we would check out the Winnie the Pooh ride! It was a little crazy and not Makayla's favorite!
After going on Pirates of the Caribbean and poor sweet Makayla saying she wanted off and hiding her head between her legs, we decided we should find some fun for her. We first took her to Mickey's Magic Map show, which, she loved and thought it was fantastic that Mickey was on stage. The shows they put on are so fun and entertaining. Mom just wished she brought her earplugs because Disneyland is so loud! After the show, we went to Toontown to find Minnie and Mickey's house!
We had fun driving the pretend cars around!
We found Minnie's house and her really cute mail box. Unfortunately her house was closed at that time, but we had already meet her earlier, so, that was okay!
Instead we headed into Mickey's house to meet him. We had a great time checking everything out while we wondered through his house!
At the end, we got to meet Mickey Mouse himself! I (Makayla) talked his ear off like he was my best friend!
We headed to the Who Framed Roger Rabbit ride. It was sure a crazy silly ride!
While Daddy, Mommy, Granpy, and McKenzie went on the Roger Rabbit ride, Grammy took me to Goofy's house and his play area! This was perfect for me! We had a great time playing and exploring Goofy's silly house!
I had fun climbing into the jack-o-lantern!
McKenzie came and found us and thought that the pumpkin looked fun too!
We thought we would try out the Gadget Go-coaster! Here I am waiting in line!
While we went on the roller coaster, Granpy, Daddy, and Makayla went and explored Donald Duck's house and Chip and Dale's tree house. Donald Duck's boat was the perfect place to watch us on the roller coaster!
Grammy and I are off for a fast ride. When we finished I ask, "when do we go on the other part of the ride." I thought that the ride was not long enough and it seemed like there was more track than how quickly we went!
After the scary boat ride (Pirate's of the Caribbean), we had to convince Makayla that this boat ride through the jungle would not be scary. She hesitantly went on the Jungle Ride and found it to be a peaceful boat ride full of fun animals to see and fantastic jokes that went right over her head!
On our way to find dinner, we happened to come across Woody! We were pretty excited to see him, since, we just watched him in his movie! We had to catch a few movies before we came so we would know who some character's were. Toy Story and Cars were the main ones. It was perfect time that we caught Woody, because, we never saw him again at Disneyland!
Granpy was the King of the fast passes and would go and get us our fast passes while we were busy some where else! Thanks Granpy you rock! We headed over because it was our time for Space Mountain, but it was temporarily down at that time, so, we headed over to the Astro Blaster. This is the closest that we came to seeing Buzz Lightyear!
For Space Mountain we got a ride share because Makayla wasn't tall enough to go on it. When I finished with it the first time they we found out that three people could use the ride share, so, Mom asked me if I wanted to go again and I was excited to get to go again right away! I loved the rides slow and fast! There wasn't anything that was too scary for me!
The last ride of the day was Nemo's Submarine ride. Granpy and I had a great time watching Nemo's underwater adventure! Mom was glad that she doesn't have to live in a submarine!
On our way back to our hotel we got to see the castle all lit up which was pretty cool!
It wasn't quite dark, but we got glow in the dark bracelets to wear home! It was sure a fun first day at Disneyland! We can't wait to come back tomorrow!


No comments:
Post a Comment