October 9, 2014
Today, Mom and me had a fun morning together just the two of us. First we took a little walk, then we headed to Turtle Bay for little explores. We haven't been to Turtle Bay in a little while, so, mom thought it would be a fun place to go and play. We did have a fun time despite it being owl day at little explores. We read some books about owls, made an owl craft, and a barn owl came to visit us. I was fascinated by the barn owl and watched it closely while mom petted my head telling me it was okay. That was more for her than me, since, she finds owls to be scary animals! At least, I didn't cry when the owl left like McKenzie, because, she liked it so much and didn't want to let it leave! After playing, we had to head back to the car to pick up McKenzie from Preschool. I thought I would see if my arms were longer than the bats!
I was excited to get to run across the big wood bridge!
Look at me go! I was running so fast my tongue fell out of my mouth!
McKenzie always wants to stop and look through the binoculars, so, of course I wanted to stop and take a look!
Is this how they work? Everything seems so small!
Here is the owl craft I made at little explores. We sure had a great time. I had so much fun that I asked to come back next week!
October 11, 2014
In Preschool, I have been learning Zoo Phonics to help me learn my letters and the sounds that they make. They have an animal and a motion that goes with it. When I come home we talk about them and do them. It had been really fun because Makayla is learning them from me and we love to do them together. Here are the ones that we have learned so far!






No comments:
Post a Comment