Sunday, October 19, 2014

One last trip to the lake!

October 6, 2014
  In October the weather here is still beautiful, so, we like to get in a last day at the lake.  It was even warm enough today for swim suits! 
I am back with my buckets, sand, and water!  Such a happy place for me!
 I sat down and played right at the beginning of the water and had a great time putting rocks in my bucket.  I was content for quite awhile! 
 Allie and I had fun getting ourselves wet with our buckets!
 It was nice that it was warm enough to actually get into the water and swim around! 
 I needed some water for our creation! 
 A sweet picture with my good friends Collin and Allison!  I love to play with them! 
 We found a butterfly and had a great time watching him! 
 We chased him all around the shore! 
 It wouldn't be a morning at the lake without a picnic lunch!  
 The lake really is a fantastic place.  Buckets, water, sand, food, what more could a girl ask for!
 I had fun watching the lake while I ate.  We had such a great time at the lake with our friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment