Monday, October 27, 2014

Friday Night Lights!

October 17, 2014
 It was a busy evening in our household tonight.  When mom came home from work, we had dinner, made some granola for my soccer game tomorrow, and then headed to a football game!  We had a lot of fun helping mommy make some gluten free and nut safe granola for my end of my soccer season party!
 We headed down to Cottonwood tonight to watch West Valley's football game.  A friend of our family's plays for them and we have been talking about going and cheering him on.  His mom and dad said this would be a good game to come and watch!  We had fun watching the game and eating our popcorn!
 I thought it was great to get to stay up late, eat some popcorn, and watch some football!
 The best part for me was that Allie's family came to watch the game too, so, I had a friend to hang out with.  There is Andrew's (the person playing football) parents in the background photo bombing our picture!
 We sure have a great time together! 
 I sure had a great time stomping around and eating popcorn in the bleachers!
 I was snuggling in with mom, since, it was past my bedtime and Brian thought it would be fun if I came and snuggled with him!  We ended up laughing and I caught my second wind! 
 Allie and I really did have a great time together!
We really liked halftime where there were floats and dancing, since, it was homecoming.  We didn't end up staying for the whole game, because, West Valley ended up winning by quite a bit, but it was a nice evening for football!

No comments:

Post a Comment